Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brain dead... more sport.

Aaaah.. children.

The Queen of Night desired she should be fed.
An apple sat, not far, within her sight,
But when she called the servants were in bed.

"I see an apple near!", she loudly pled.
"Will you come fetch that I might take a bite?
The Queen of Night desires she should be fed!"

The house was still, no sound of step or tread
and no-one came to ease her dreadful plight
For when she called, the servants were in bed.

"Did no-one hear a single word I said?!!
Come feed me now, and then turn off my light!
The Queen of Night desires she should be fed!"

"I'd also like a slice or two of bread!
And crackers.  Four should be alright!"
But when she called, the servants were in bed.

"I s'pose you'll all be happy when I'm dead.
Don't worry then, I won't last through the night."
The Queen of Night desired she should be fed,
But when she called, the servants were in bed.

TFR 12/10

No comments:

Post a Comment