Tuesday, March 8, 2011

having trouble making sense of a few things

With a Fee Fie Foe!
Saw a widdle piney toe
And his eggy bobbing handy down the vine

Gone before his lunch
And no-one there to punch
he was teary, for his eggy he did pine

IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE!
Roared a Heckler from the floor
My hat is younger than your eggy-piner

If it's silly verse you want
Then go read Immanuel  Kant
For yourn eggy couldn't hide a moral finer.

Oh wibble, wailed the stealer
I'd spin my spurtle beater
But my piney toe is tangled in the vine,

And I cannot wiggle back
Nor can change this beagle tack
Until the eggy bobbing says she's mine.


Tim R

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's finished yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luverly to read some happy grow plucky nonsense now and agin. Consider the scenarioo - I even read Finnegans Wake all the way through onetime.

    ReplyDelete